I really don’t know what I want this post to be…just needed an excuse to use that AWESOME image.
Thanksgiving is around the corner…like today but technically tomorrow because I live in the future now.
I have been trying to thank of everything I am grateful this year, starting with cats.
- Happy that 3 members of my immediate family had made their way over to this beautiful country and stepped outside their boundaries
- Happy to hold a descent job instead of stressing about what temp agency I am going to work with today
- Happy to share my present experiences with someone who knows “NZ Jen” pretty well – hard to explain in to words but once you leave point A to get to point B, all the strangers in point B know you for someone totally different than point A because they witness a new phase of your life and maturity… thoughts?
- Happy to live in a world of technology where I can still find out the latest gossip in my American friends lives’
- Happy to be healthy, alive and living (almost) every day to the fullest
What are you grateful for? Staying positive will come in handy when you are forced to make a life-changing decision.