Well that does it! I am leaving this farm in search of adventure.
The Kiwi Experience tour bus is well worth the expensive experience!
Schedule in a nut shell:
- Hot Water Beach – dig in the sand to make a hot tub
- Waitomo Glow Worm Cave – only worth if you abseil
- Rotorua – smelly natural sulfuric hot tubs …mmm egg farts
- Taupo – sky dive [naked from an aeroplane] at 15,000ft
- River Valley – Level 5 water rapids in middle of winter
- Wellington – soggy city where night life is rampant
- Nelson – catch some sweet National Parks [Abel Tasman] and move into more scenic landscapes (washed up rock stars surely move to this town)
- Greymouth – inbreed crazy people and a “p” party – I went as a post-it note pinata
- Wanaka – laid back city near mountain range where you can ski AND karaoke
- Queenstown – NEVIS bungy jump (the original bungy jump was created by AJ Hackett in NZ) where you can pee your pants as you free fall down – also managed to ski for the first time EVER at Cardrona
- Christchurch – the unfortunate end of my amazing two weeks tour where I had to depart with some great new friends
- NEXT STOP …passing through Hanmer Springs (hot pool CITY!) to the massive farm of Culverden where I will work as an Au Pair.
Would love to add more details and photos but this hostel internet is on a time limit of 3 minutes and I am about to be kicked off!!